Thursday, June 25, 2015

Our first wedding monthsary!

Wow, how time flies!

It's been a month since the wedding day. Whoooaaa! I still can't believe that we've tied the knot 1 month ago.. In this one month, been nothing but full of love.  It's feels like yesterday when we give our best smile in front of cameras and videos. It also feels like we're still normal couple (gf/bf) who just fell in love yesterday and then got engaged. I can't believe how fast this day has gone by.

I keep reminding myself "we've only just begun".. It's my reminder to keep on working on our relationship. The wedding is just the start, the marriage is what we work on day by day. May we all choose to work on our most precious relationship day by day ;)

And i could still remember how happy i am wearing my wedding gown while walking down the aisle looking at my very good looking husband.. I remember this day (25 may, 2015 monday) where we express our vows to each other and this is also the first day of our married life.

Happy 1st monthsary mahal ko . May God bless us more and extend our life and guide us with love and care. I LOVE YOU!

Dear friends and family,
THANK YOU SO MUCH for celebrating our wedding with us.




♥ Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca Entry Me ! Like Kalau Suka ! ♥

No comments: